This program is based on the premise that healthy soil equals healthy plants. ‘Nature’s Way’ programs promote the implementation of fundamental cultural techniques and features NEW PRODUCT ADVANCEMENTS FOR 2018. The program is focused on increasing root mass by improving the soil structure. It aims to restore a self sustaining ecosystem, rich with organic matter and microorganisms; where grass plants can thrive the way ‘Mother Nature’ intended. With increased root mass functioning within a restored living soil, you can expect a thick, healthy green lawn throughout the entire growing season.These programs do not include the use of traditional lawn care pesticides.
All programs conform with Provincial Legislation
Visit 1 (April – May)
EARLY SPRING FERTILIZER / Fiesta Weed Management
Visit 2 (May – June)
LATE SPRING FERTILIZER / Fiesta Weed Management
Visit 3 (June – August)
SURFACE INSECT DAMAGE DETERRENT
TURF BIOSTIMULANT / FERTILIZER: Promotes cell development and shoot growth, helps lawns during periods of heat and drought stress.
Visit 4 (September – November)
Additional Services Offered:
- CORE AERATION (may be performed Spring or Fall): *Highly recommended for every annual lawn care program
- ORGANIC PATIO VEGETATION CONTROL Non-selective vegetation killer to control grass and weeds in all hard paved surfaces
- ORGANIC CRABGRASS CONTROL
- SOIL TESTING & ANALYSIS
- NEMATODE GRUB CONTROL Inspection & treatment as required
- SPRINKLER HEAD MARKING SERVICE – for Core Aeration and/or Overseeding customers – to be scheduled for fall unless special arrangements have been made.
Monitor and Analysis Each Visit
Observations and recommendations will be forwarded during the above schedule.